- 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, place vegetables in a grill wok or basket. Grill, covered,
- over medium heat for 8-10 minutes or until crisp-tender, stirring
- frequently. Thinly slice steak across the grain; place on tortillas.
- Top with vegetables; roll up. Serve with sour cream, salsa and
- cheese if desired. Yield: 2 servings.
Editor's Note: If you do not have a grill wok or basket, use a disposable foil pan. Poke holes in the bottom of the pan with a meat fork to allow liquid to drain.
Nutrition Facts: 2 fajitas (calculated without optional ingredients) equals 597 calories, 24 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 54 mg cholesterol, 646 mg sodium, 63 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 33 g protein.
Wine: Full-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.