Berry Yogurt Cups
Blueberries and strawberries jazz up plain yogurt in this perfect-for-summer easy dessert. Use this combination, or any of your favorite fruit!—Shannon Mink of Columbus, Ohio
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1-1/2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 1-1/2 cups fresh blueberries
- 3/4 cup (6 ounces) vanilla yogurt
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Divide strawberries and blueberries among four individual serving
- dishes. In a small bowl, combine the yogurt, sugar and cinnamon;
- spoon over fruit. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 3/4 cup fruit with 3 tablespoons yogurt equals 98 calories, 2 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 4 mg cholesterol, 29 mg sodium, 20 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 3 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 fruit, 1/2 milk.