Add a blush of color and a burst of frosty berry flavor to your meal with these scrumptious summery smoothies from Patricia Mahoney in Presque Isle, Maine!
2 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 2/3 cup 2% milk
- 3/4 cup frozen unsweetened strawberries
- 1/3 cup frozen unsweetened raspberries
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 3/4 cup ice cubes
- Place the milk, berries and sugar in a blender; cover and process
- until blended. Add ice cubes; cover and process until smooth. Pour
- into chilled glasses; serve immediately. Yield: 2 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 cup (prepared with fat-free milk) equals 106 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 2 mg cholesterol, 44 mg sodium, 24 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 3 g protein.