18 ServingsPrep: 30 min. + chilling
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 18 fresh raspberries
- In a small bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs and butter. Press
- gently onto the bottom of 18 paper-lined miniature muffin cups. In
- another small bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar and vanilla until
- smooth. Add egg; beat on low until just combined. Spoon over crusts.
- Bake at 350° for 12-14 minutes or until centers are set. Cool for
- 10 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack to cool
- completely. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- To serve, remove paper liners; top cheesecakes with raspberries.
- Yield: 1-1/2 dozen.
Nutrition Facts: 1 each equals 100 calories, 7 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 31 mg cholesterol, 83 mg sodium, 8 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein.