- center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan
- to a wire rack to cool completely.
- In a small saucepan, combine the glaze ingredients. cook and stir
- over low heat until smooth. Brush over cake. Let stand for 10
- minutes or until set.
- Place cocoa in a small saucepan. Stir in cream and butter until
- smooth. Cook and stir over low heat for 2 minutes or until
- thickened. Remove from heat; stir in confectioners' sugar and
- vanilla until smooth. Cool slightly; drizzle over cake. Let stand
- until set. Yield: 12 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 470 calories, 23 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 83 mg cholesterol, 511 mg sodium, 63 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 5 g protein.