Berry Creme Parfaits
Combine two "dairy" fine ingredientsicy cold milk and smooth sour creamwith fresh summer raspberries or blue berries to create Berry Creme Parfaits. Your family and friends will love this quick dessert that tastesand lookswonderful.
More Quick Desserts »
8 ServingsPrep: 20 min. + chilling
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatin
- 1-3/4 cups milk
- 2 cups (16 ounces) sour cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups fresh or frozen blueberries or raspberries, thawed
- In a medium saucepan, combine sugar and gelatin. Stir in milk. Cook
- and stir over medium heat until gelatin is dissolved. Remove from
- the heat; stir in sour cream and vanilla. Cover and chill for about
- 2 hours or until the mixture mounds when dropped from a spoon. Spoon
- into parfait glasses or glass bowls. Top each with 1/4 cup berries.
- Serve immediately. Yield: 8 servings.