Berry Cheesecake Parfaits
I can serve up this easy dessert in no time. Impressive and delicious, it seems to be just the right touch after a full meal. We also recommend it as a great midnight snack.
-Joyce Mart, Wichita, Kansas
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 to 4 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 cup vanilla yogurt
- 2 cups fresh raspberries or berries of your choice
- 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs (8 squares)
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Stir in
- In four dessert glasses or bowls, alternate layers of berries, cream
- cheese mixture and cracker crumbs. Serve immediately or refrigerate
- for up to 8 hours. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 328 calories, 22 g fat (13 g saturated fat), 65 mg cholesterol, 251 mg sodium, 27 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 7 g protein.