Berry Cashew Ice Cream
Lots of fresh berries and a crunchy nuts make this delightful ice cream loads of fun. Serve it in a bowl or on a cone for a simply delicious summer taste all year round.
5 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 2 cups French vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1/4 cup salted cashews
- 1/4 cup fresh raspberries
- 1/4 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 tablespoon miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon caramel ice cream topping
- 1 individual graham cracker tart shell, broken into large pieces
- In a bowl, combine the ice cream, cashews, berries, chocolate chips
- and caramel topping until blended. Gently fold in graham cracker
- pieces. Serve immediately. Yield: 5 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1/2 cup) equals 205 calories, 12 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 23 mg cholesterol, 136 mg sodium, 23 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.