- cooking spray and dusted with flour. In a small bowl, combine the
- flour, brown sugar and cinnamon; cut in butter until crumbly.
- Sprinkle over batter. Top with remaining batter.
- Bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near
- the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from
- pan to a wire rack. Combine glaze ingredients until smooth; drizzle
- over warm cake. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 piece equals 464 calories, 17 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 80 mg cholesterol, 270 mg sodium, 74 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 5 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.