Berry Banana Smoothies
This quick-to-fix nutritious drink is thick and frothy with a refreshing fruit taste. "My mother gave me this recipe. It tastes fabulous," says Linda Barker of Mohawk, Michigan. "I fix it for breakfast or bedtime snack."
2 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1-1/2 cups vanilla or plain yogurt
- 2/3 cup orange juice
- 2 medium ripe bananas, cut into chunks
- 1 cup halved fresh strawberries
- 2 teaspoons honey
- In a blender, combine all ingredients; cover and process until
- smooth. Pour into chilled glasses; serve immediately. Yield: 2
Nutrition Facts: 1 cup equals 375 calories, 7 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 18 mg cholesterol, 121 mg sodium, 72 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 11 g protein.