Berries and Cream Wonton Cups
Feel free to use different flavored yogurt and fruit to make these wonderful little appetizers or desserts.Heidi Hoskinson, Conifer, Colorado
24 ServingsPrep: 20 min. Bake: 10 min. + cooling
- 24 wonton wrappers
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1-1/2 cups fresh raspberries, divided
- 1 cup whipped topping
- 3/4 cup (6 ounces) raspberry yogurt
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- Confectioners' sugar and fresh mint, optional
- Brush wonton wrappers with butter and sprinkle with sugar. Press
- sugar side up into ungreased miniature muffin cups. Bake at 350°
- for 8-10 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool completely.
- Place 1/2 cup raspberries in a small bowl; mash slightly. Stir in
- whipped topping and yogurt. Spoon into wonton cups. Top with
- blueberries and remaining raspberries. Garnish with confectioners'
- sugar and mint if desired. Yield: 2 dozen.
Nutrition Facts: 1 wonton cup (calculated without optional ingredients) equals 52 calories, 1 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 2 mg cholesterol, 53 mg sodium, 9 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 1 g protein. Diabetic Exchange: 1/2 starch.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a