A great drink for guys or gals on a hot summer day, this has a little kick. It's like a grownup version of limeade.Taste of Home Test Kitchen
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 3/4 cup thawed limeade concentrate
- 1 bottle (12 ounces) beer
- 3/4 cup vodka
- 3/4 cup water
- Ice cubes, optional
- Lime slices
- In a pitcher, combine the limeade concentrate, beer, vodka and water.
- Serve over ice if desired in pilsner or highball glasses. Garnish as
- desired. Yield: 4 servings.
Editor's Note: This recipe was tested with Corona beer.
Nutrition Facts: 1 cup equals 235 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 3 mg sodium, 30 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein.