Ranch dressing mix flavors this fast-to-fix mixture that’s packed with shredded cheese. “This thick dip is made to go with pretzels,” assures Michelle Long of New Castle, Colorado. “It’s one of those snacks that when you start eating it, you can’t stop! This dip can be made with any type of beer, including nonalcoholic beer. I’ve taken it to many parties and am always asked for the recipe.”
28 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup beer or nonalcoholic beer
- 1 envelope ranch salad dressing mix
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, beer and dressing mix until
- smooth. Stir in cheddar cheese. Serve with pretzels. Yield: 3-1/2