Beef and Olive Spread
Says Shirley Harrison of Portland, Oregon, "Whenever there's a get-together, I'm asked to bring this tasty spread."
12 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 teaspoon dried minced onion
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon Miracle Whip
- 1 package (2 ounces) thinly sliced smoked beef, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped pimiento-stuffed olives
- In a small bowl, soften onion in milk. Stir in cream cheese and
- Miracle Whip. Add beef and olives; mix well. Chill. Serve on
- crackers. Yield: 1-1/2 cups.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 89 calories, 8 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 25 mg cholesterol, 207 mg sodium, 1 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 3 g protein.