- greased 16-oz. ramekins.
- Remove crescent roll dough from tube, but do not unroll; cut dough
- into 16 slices. Cut each slice in half. Arrange seven pieces, curved
- sides out, around the edge of each ramekin. Press dough slightly to
- secure in place. Place remaining pieces on the center of each. Place
- ramekins on a baking sheet.
- Bake at 375° for 17-20 minutes or until filling is bubbly and
- crusts are golden brown. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 potpie equals 713 calories, 35 g fat (13 g saturated fat), 91 mg cholesterol, 990 mg sodium, 58 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 36 g protein.
Wine: Full-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.