Beef and Cheese Loaf
Here's a really different way to enjoy the taste of a cheeseburger...only better!Diane Martin, Brown Deer, Wisconsin
6 ServingsPrep: 30 min. Bake: 10 min.
- Cut off top of bread; hollow out remainder to form a shell and set
- shell aside. Cut the top and the bread removed from inside into
- cubes; set aside 2 cups.
- In a large skillet cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink;
- drain. Stir in green pepper, onion, seasonings and soup. Simmer 10
- minutes. Stir in reserved bread cubes. Spoon into bread shell; top
- with cheese slices.
- Bake at 350° for 10 minutes. Cut into slices; serve immediately.
- Yield: 6 servings.