- until tender. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer. Add sherry, stirring
- to loosen browned bits from pan. Stir in the cream, salt and pepper.
- Bring to a boil; cook until liquid is almost evaporated, about 7
- minutes. Stir in beef and parsley; set aside and keep warm.
- On a lightly floured surface, unfold puff pastry. Roll each sheet
- into a 12-in. square. Cut each into 16 squares.
- Place 2 tablespoonfuls of beef mixture in the center of half of
- squares. Top with remaining squares; press edges with a fork to
- seal. Place on parchment paper-lined baking sheets. Cut slits in
- top; brush with egg. Bake at 400° for 14-16 minutes or until
- golden brown.
- In a small bowl, combine the horseradish cream ingredients; serve
- with appetizers. Garnish with additional chives if desired.
- Yield: 16 appetizers (1-1/2 cups sauce).
To Make Ahead: Freeze unbaked pastries on baking sheets until firm, then wrap and store in the freezer for up to 2 months. When ready to use, bake frozen appetizers at 400° for 16-18 minutes or until golden brown.
Nutrition Facts: 1 appetizer equals 315 calories, 22 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 45 mg cholesterol, 231 mg sodium, 19 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 10 g protein.