Beef Tips on Potatoes
Taste of Home Test Kitchen
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 2 packages (17 ounces each) refrigerated beef tips with gravy
- 1 package (24 ounces) refrigerated mashed potatoes
- 3/4 cup fresh broccoli florets, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon water
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- Prepare the beef tips and mashed potatoes according to package
- directions. Place broccoli and water in a microwave-safe dish; cover
- and microwave on high for 3 minutes or until crisp-tender.
- Stir the broccoli and 1/2 cup cheese into potatoes. Serve beef tips
- with potatoes; sprinkle with remaining cheese. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1-3/4 cups) equals 444 calories, 23 g fat (16 g saturated fat), 88 mg cholesterol, 1,337 mg sodium, 36 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 26 g protein.