Beef Stuffing Bake
"I work full-time, so I'm always looking for quick and easy dishes that taste good," shares Denise Goedeken from Platte Center, Nebraska. "This one includes two of my kids' favorite foodsground beef and stuffing. It goes over great at potluck suppers."
6-8 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Bake: 30 min.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 package (10 ounces) beef- or pork-flavored stuffing mix
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 jar (4-1/2 ounces) sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup frozen mixed vegetables
- In a skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no
- longer pink; drain. Transfer to an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. baking
- In a large bowl, combine contents of stuffing seasoning packet,
- soups, mushrooms, water and vegetables. Sprinkle stuffing over beef
- mixture; top with soup mixture.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30 minutes or until heated through.
- Yield: 6-8 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 319 calories, 12 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 31 mg cholesterol, 1,239 mg sodium, 35 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 16 g protein.