- In a large saucepan, saute mushrooms and onion in butter until
- tender. Stir in 3 tablespoons flour and salt until blended.
- Gradually add broth. Bring to a boil over medium heat. Cook and stir
- for 2 minutes or until thickened.
- Combine sour cream and remaining flour until smooth; stir into
- mushroom mixture. Add meatballs. Simmer, uncovered, for 4-5 minutes
- or until heated through, stirring occasionally. Serve over noodles.
- Sprinkle with paprika if desired. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 455 calories, 30 g fat (16 g saturated fat), 159 mg cholesterol, 944 mg sodium, 15 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 28 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.