Beef-Spinach Lattice Pie
My grandmother initially used this filling for her homemade ravioli. One day she decided to bake the leftover filling in a crust...and another family favorite was born!Marjorie Goral, Ridgefield, Connecticut
6-8 ServingsPrep: 20 min. Bake: 50 min.
- On a floured surface, roll out half of pastry to fit the bottom and
- two-thirds up the sides of a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Line
- ungreased dish with pastry. In a bowl, combine remaining
- ingredients. Spoon over crust. Roll out remaining pastry into a
- 15-in. x 10-in. rectangle; cut lengthwise into 3/4-in. strips. Place
- strips over the filling, forming a lattice crust. Press edges with a
- fork to seal. Bake at 350° for 50-60 minutes or until golden
- brown. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 524 calories, 31 g fat (11 g saturated fat), 111 mg cholesterol, 513 mg sodium,