Beef Skillet Supper
Sometimes, I'll make extra to guarantee leftovers. It's a great take-along main dish for work or school. Trim calories from the entree by substituting ground turkey for the beef and low-fat cheese.Tabitha Allen, Cypress, Texas
8-10 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- Cook noodles according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large
- skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no
- longer pink; drain. Add tomato sauce and water. Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat; cover and cook for 8 minutes.
- Drain the noodles; add to beef mixture. Stir in the corn, salt and
- pepper. Sprinkle with cheese; cover and cook until heated through
- and cheese is melted. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 268 calories, 10 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 67 mg cholesterol, 512 mg sodium, 25 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 19 g protein.