- Place marinade in a small saucepan; bring to a boil. Remove from
- heat, strain and set aside, reserving 1/2 cup for peanut sauce.
- Thread steak evenly onto twelve 8-inch skewers (or 24 4.5-inch
- skewers, if making as appetizer). Coat broiler pan with cooking
- spray. Space skewers evenly on prepared broiler pan.
- Place pan 5-inch from heat (with electric oven door partially opened)
- for 7 to 8 minutes (or to desired degree of doneness), basting
- frequently with remaining marinade.
- Remove from broiler and arrange on serving plate.
- Peanut Sauce: In food processor or blender, combine peanut butter,
- honey, cilantro, chili paste, lime juice, and 1/2 cup of heated
- marinade. Drizzle in hot water, if needed to thin.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving equals 353 calories, 20 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 348 mg sodium, 12 g carbohydrate, 29 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3-1/2 fat, 2-3/4 lean meat, 2-1/4 meat, 1/2 starch.