Beef Ragu with Ravioli
This sweet, no-stress sauce from our Test Kitchen tastes like it was simmering all day! Serve it over your favorite refrigerated or frozen ravioli for an easy meal maker.
4 ServingsPrep: 15 min. Cook: 40 min.
- In a large skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat
- is no longer pink; drain. Add the tomatoes, broth, wine, tomato
- paste, rosemary, sugar, garlic and salt. Bring to a boil. Reduce
- heat; simmer, uncovered, for 30 minutes.
- Cook ravioli according to package directions; drain. Serve with meat
- sauce. Sprinkle with cheese if desired. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 672 calories, 21 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 112 mg cholesterol, 1,181 mg sodium,