Beef Patties with Gravy
Field editor Sharon Manus of Smyrna, Tennessee seasons beef patties with onion, fresh mushrooms and golden mushroom soup. The tasty entree makes a quick and hearty meal when served over mashed potatoes with a salad or veggie on the side.
2 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- In a large bowl, combine the egg, bread crumbs and onion. Crumble
- beef over mixture and mix well. Shape into two patties.
- In a large skillet, cook patties until browned on both sides until
- meat is no longer pink. In a large bowl, combine the soup, water and
- mushrooms; pour over patties. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover
- and simmer until heated through. Serve over noodles, rice or
- potatoes. Yield: 2 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 344 calories, 16 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 182 mg cholesterol, 1,285 mg sodium, 19 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 29 g protein.