- Place point of one triangle near the end of a greased baking sheet.
- Place point of second triable in center of first triangle. Repeat
- with remaining triangle (see Fig. 3).
- Spoon beef mixture in a 1-1/2-in.-wide strip down the center;
- sprinkle with mozzarella cheese. Starting at one end, fold
- alternating points across filling. Pinch ends to seal. Sprinkle with
- Parmesan cheese. Bake at 375° for 15-20 minutes or until golden
- brown. Cool for 5-10 minutes before slicing. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 213 calories, 14 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 35 mg cholesterol, 386 mg sodium, 11 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 9 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.