Beef Noodle Soup
In Lincoln, Nebraska, Arlene Lynn takes advantage of convenience items to prepare this hearty soup in a hurry. Bowls of the chunky mixture are chock-full of ground beef, noodles and vegetables.
8 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- In a large saucepan, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink;
- drain. Stir in the V8 juice, soup mix, contents of noodle seasoning
- packet and mixed vegetables.
- Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 6 minutes or
- until vegetables are tender. Return to a boil; stir in noodles. Cook
- for 3 minutes or until noodles are tender. Yield: 8 servings.