Beef Mushroom Spaghetti
Norene Wright from Manilla, Indiana uses just six simple ingredients to prepare this hearty spaghetti casserole. "Garnish it with Parmesan cheese and serve it with a tossed salad and garlic bread," she recommends.
4 ServingsPrep: 15 min. + freezing Bake: 35 min.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 can (15 ounces) tomato sauce
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 package (7 ounces) thin spaghetti, cooked and drained
- In a large skillet, cook the beef and onion over medium heat until
- the meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in the tomato sauce, soup
- and water. Add spaghetti; toss to coat.
- Place in a greased 8-in. square baking dish. Cover and freeze for up
- to 3 months.
- To use frozen casserole: Thaw in the refrigerator. Cover and bake at
- 350° for 35-40 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 4
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 464 calories, 15 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 59 mg cholesterol, 1,102 mg sodium, 52 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 30 g protein.