- tortillas, seam side down, in an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. baking
- For sauce, saute the onion and green pepper in oil until tender. Add
- the tomato sauce, green chilies, chili powder, sugar and garlic
- powder. Pour over tortillas.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 30 minutes. Sprinkle with cheese; bake
- for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (2 each) equals 698 calories, 38 g fat (14 g saturated fat), 120 mg cholesterol, 2,061 mg sodium, 45 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 45 g protein.