- leaf. Cover and cook on low for 7-8 hours or until meat is tender.
- Add mushrooms and wine. Combine flour and water until smooth;
- gradually stir into slow cooker. Cover and cook on high for 30-45
- minutes or until thickened. Discard bay leaf. Serve with noodles if
- desired. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 3/4 cup equals 460 calories, 29 g fat (12 g saturated fat), 130 mg cholesterol, 663 mg sodium, 8 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 37 g protein.
Wine: Full-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.