Beef Barbecue Biscuits
These little meat-filled cups are simple to prepare and make great finger food for meals and snacks. My husband and I enjoy them almost as much as our kids do!
10 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 3/4 pound ground beef
- 1/2 cup KC Masterpiece®
KC Masterpiece Original BBQ Sauce is great with all types of meat and in favorite sides like beans, casseroles and more.
See More Recipes >
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
- 4 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1 tube (12 ounces) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink;
- drain. Add the barbecue sauce, onion and brown sugar; set aside.
- Separate dough into 10 biscuits; flatten into 5-in. circles. Press
- firmly onto the bottom and up the sides of greased muffin cups.
- Spoon 2 tablespoons of beef mixture into each cup; sprinkle with
- Bake at 400° for 10-15 minutes or until biscuits are golden and
- cheese is melted. Yield: 10 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 183 calories, 6 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 26 mg cholesterol, 467 mg sodium, 20 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 11 g protein.