- strip. Bring lengthwise edges together and pinch to seal, forming a
- rope. Place on a greased baking sheet, seam side down. Secure one
- end and braid the ropes together; secure other end. Cover and let
- rise in a warm place until doubled, about 30 minutes.
- Brush with remaining melted butter. Bake at 375° for 25 minutes
- or until golden brown. Slice and serve warm. Yield: 1 loaf.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 131 calories, 4 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 26 mg cholesterol, 239 mg sodium, 18 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein.