Beef & Bean Tacos
Food won’t go to waste when you serve this satisfying taco that puts canned goods to use. Even better, the creamy, not soggy, filling keeps the shell crunchy. —Simple & Delicious Test Kitchen
6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- In a large skillet, cook the beef over medium heat until meat is no
- longer pink; drain. Stir in the beans, tomatoes, Mexicorn, soup,
- water and chili powder. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer,
- uncovered, for 5 minutes.
- Spoon beef mixture into taco shells; serve with toppings of your
- choice. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 2 tacos (calculated without optional toppings) equals 407 calories, 18 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 53 mg cholesterol, 983 mg sodium, 38 g carbohydrate, 6 g fiber, 22 g protein.