- Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 10-15 minutes, stirring
- Meanwhile, cook noodles according to package directions; drain.
- Stir sour cream and horseradish into beef mixture; heat through (do
- not boil). Serve with noodles. Sprinkle with cheese. Garnish with
- parsley if desired. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 cup beef mixture with 1-1/4 cups noodles and 4 teaspoons cheese equals 492 calories, 23 g fat (11 g saturated fat), 126 mg cholesterol, 1,095 mg sodium, 39 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 29 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.