- a 1/4-in. shell. Chop pulp and set aside.
- In a skillet, cook beef, onion, garlic and allspice in oil until meat
- is no longer pink; drain. Add barley mixture, parsley, salt, pepper,
- tomatoes and zucchini pulp; mix well. Spoon into zucchini shells.
- Combine bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese and butter; sprinkle over
- zucchini. Place in two greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dishes. Cover
- and bake at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until zucchini is tender.
- Yield: 6 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 279 calories, 11 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 31 mg cholesterol, 557 mg sodium, 33 g carbohydrate, 8 g fiber, 14 g protein.