- Roll dough into a 14-in. circle. Transfer to a 14-in. pizza pan
- coated with cooking spray; build up edges slightly.
- Spread barbecue sauce over crust. Layer with half of the turkey,
- corn, onion, green pepper, garlic and cheese. Repeat layers. Bake at
- 400° for 25-30 minutes or until the crust is golden brown.
- Yield: 8 servings.
Nutrition Facts: One serving equals 366 calories, 9 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 38 mg cholesterol, 663 mg sodium, 52 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 20 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 starch, 2 lean meat, 1/2 fat.
Wine: Sweet Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.