Barbecue Turkey Wings
These moist turkey wings are marinated in a barbecue sauce with garlic, paprika, green onions and soy sauce. I never use recipes, so I came up with this zesty combination myself.Francis Mitchell, Brooklyn, New York
6 ServingsPrep: 15 min. + marinating Bake: 50 min.
- 3 pounds turkey wings
- 1-1/4 cups KC Masterpiece®
KC Masterpiece Original BBQ Sauce is great with all types of meat and in favorite sides like beans, casseroles and more.
See More Recipes >
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon soy sauce
- Cut turkey wings into sections; discard wing tips. In a large
- resealable plastic bag, combine the remaining ingredients; add wing
- sections. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate overnight.
- Preheat oven to 350°. Drain and discard marinade from wings.
- Place wings in a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Bake, uncovered,
- 50-60 minutes or until a thermometer reads 180° and turkey is
- tender. Yield: 6 servings.
Wine: Medium-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer