- Place the first 10 ingredients in a large roasting pan; cover and
- bake at 325° for 3-4 hours or until pork is tender. Remove pork
- roast; set aside.
- Bake chuck roast, covered, 40 minutes longer or until beef is tender.
- Cut pork and beef into bite-size pieces. Strain pan drippings and
- set aside 1/2 cup sauce.
- In a large Dutch oven, saute onion in butter until tender. Stir in
- the ketchup, vinegar, sugar, Worcestershire sauce, brown sugar,
- seasonings and reserved pan drippings. Add meat; bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Serve on buns. Yield: 16-20 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 299 calories, 12 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 63 mg cholesterol, 805 mg sodium, 26 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 21 g protein.