Barbecue Grilling Sauce
This slightly sweet basting sauce is great on chicken, but don’t stop there. Try it on pork or grilled veggies, too. Kathryn Dunn — Axton, Virginia
20 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 1 bottle (12 ounces) chili sauce
- 1 jar (10 ounces) orange marmalade
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1-1/2 teaspoons celery seed
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients. Store in an airtight
- container in the refrigerator for up to 1 month. Use as a basting
- sauce for grilled meats. Yield: 2-1/2 cups.
Nutrition Facts: 2 tablespoons equals 55 calories, trace fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 293 mg sodium, 14 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein.