Barbecue Beef Patties
Marlene Harguth of Maynard, Minnesota fixes these family-pleasing patties that taste like individual meat loaves. Barbecue sauce brushed on top gives them fast flavor.
4 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Bake: 25 min.
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup KC Masterpiece®, divided
KC Masterpiece Original BBQ Sauce is great with all types of meat and in favorite sides like beans, casseroles and more.
See More Recipes >
- 3/4 cup crushed cornflakes
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 pound ground beef
- In a bowl, combine egg, 1/4 cup barbecue sauce, cornflake crumbs and
- salt. Add beef and mix well. Shape into four oval patties, about 3/4
- in. thick.
- Place in a greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking pan. Spread with remaining
- barbecue sauce. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 25-30 minutes or
- until meat is no longer pink and meat thermometer reads 160°;
- drain. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 324 calories, 16 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 128 mg cholesterol, 739 mg sodium, 18 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 26 g protein.