- Stir a small amount of hot filling into egg yolks; return all to the
- pan, stirring constantly. Bring to a gentle boil; cook and stir 2
- minutes longer. Remove from the heat. Stir in the peanut butter, rum
- and vanilla.
- Slice bananas into the crust; pour filling over top. Refrigerate for
- 3 hours or until set. Garnish as desired with whipped cream, caramel
- syrup and peanuts. Store leftovers in the refrigerator. Yield: 8
Nutrition Facts: 1 piece (calculated without garnishes) equals 422 calories, 21 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 133 mg cholesterol, 292 mg sodium, 53 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 8 g protein.