- For streusel, in a small bowl, combine the flour, brown sugar, nuts
- and cinnamon; cut in butter until the mixture resembles coarse
- crumbs. Sprinkle over the filling.
- Cover edges of pie loosely with foil. Bake at 375° for 40 minutes
- or until topping is golden and filling is bubbly. Cool on a wire
- rack. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 396 calories, 17 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 20 mg cholesterol, 179 mg sodium, 60 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 3 g protein.