Banana Split Cookie Trifles
Layered with chocolate chip cookies, ice cream, sliced bananas and sundae toppings, this sweet and speedy trifle has it all.Marci Carl, Northern, Cambria, Pennsylvania
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 4 soft chocolate chip cookies, crumbled
- 2 cups chocolate chip ice cream, softened
- 2 small bananas, halved lengthwise and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup whipped cream
- 2/3 cup hot fudge ice cream topping
- Place 1 tablespoon cookie crumbs in each of four dessert dishes.
- Layer with half of the ice cream, bananas, whipped cream, fudge
- topping and remaining cookies. Repeat layers. Serve immediately.
- Yield: 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving equals 493 calories, 22 g fat (11 g saturated fat), 45 mg cholesterol, 143 mg sodium, 68 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 6 g protein.