- In a bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth; spread over
- brownie crust. Drain the pineapple, reserving juice; dip banana
- slices in juice (then discard the juice).
- Arrange bananas, pineapple and strawberries over cream cheese layer;
- sprinkle with pecans. In a small saucepan over low heat, melt
- chocolate and butter; drizzle over top of pizza. Chill for 1 hour.
- Refrigerate any leftovers. Yield: 12 servings.
Editor's Note: Purchased caramel or strawberry sauce may be substituted for the chocolate topping.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 539 calories, 28 g fat (11 g saturated fat), 104 mg cholesterol, 258 mg sodium, 67 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 7 g protein.