Banana Split Brownie Cake
“Yum” is the word when it comes to this creative cake. With brownie on the bottom and banana split flavors to top, this makes a to-die-for dessert! —Taste of Home Test Kitchen
14 ServingsPrep: 20 min. + freezing
- 2 packages (13 ounces each) fudge brownies
- 1 quart strawberry ice cream, softened
- 3 large firm bananas, halved lengthwise
- 1 cup hot fudge ice cream topping, warmed
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream, softened
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans
- Arrange brownies in a greased 9-in. springform pan, cutting to fit
- and filling in small holes. Spread with strawberry ice cream. Cover
- and freeze for 3 hours or until firm.
- Arrange bananas over ice cream, cutting to fit as needed. Spread with
- fudge topping and vanilla ice cream. Sprinkle with pecans. Cover
- tightly and freeze overnight. May be frozen for up to 2 months.
- Remove from the freezer 10 minutes before serving. Carefully run a
- knife around the edge of pan to loosen; remove sides of pan. Yield:
- 14 servings.
Editor's Note: This recipe was prepared with Little Debbie fudge brownies.
Nutrition Facts: 1 slice equals 487 calories, 21 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 36 mg cholesterol, 231 mg sodium, 71 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 7 g protein.