Banana Nut Salad
Sharon Mensing from Greenfield, Iowa combines two kid-friendly flavors in this speedy salad. "Children can help out by slicing and arranging the bananas," she suggests. "Then just stir up the dressing and serve in minutes."
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 2 medium ripe bananas, sliced
- Leaf lettuce
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/4 cup chopped peanuts
- Place bananas on lettuce-lined salad plates. In a small bowl, combine
- the mayonnaise, peanut butter and honey. Spoon over bananas;
- sprinkle with peanuts. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving equals 242 calories, 17 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 5 mg cholesterol, 95 mg sodium, 21 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 4 g protein.