Banana Mocha Cooler
This thick milk shake-like beverage is delicious, with its big banana and coffee flavor. The recipe, shared by Cassandra Corridon of Frederick, Maryland, makes a cool satisfying snack or a change-of-pace drink to go with a casual meal.
3 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 1 cup low-fat vanilla frozen yogurt
- 3/4 cup fat-free milk
- 1 medium ripe banana, sliced
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee granules
- 1 cup ice cubes (7 to 8)
- In a blender, combine all ingredients. Cover and process for 45-60
- seconds or until frothy. Pour into glasses; serve immediately.
- Yield: 3 servings.
Nutrition Facts: One serving (1 cup) equals 122 calories, 1 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 5 mg cholesterol, 72 mg sodium, 24 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 6 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 reduced-fat milk, 1/2 fruit.