Turn the dessert into a mini banana split by drizzling on warm butterscotch sauce, plus chopped walnuts and a cherry.Tabitha Allen, Cypress, Texas
8 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 20 vanilla wafers, crushed
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 8 medium firm bananas, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 1/3 cup butter, cubed
- Vanilla ice cream
- In a small bowl, combine the wafer crumbs, sugar and cinnamon; set
- In a large skillet, saute the bananas in butter over medium heat for
- 1 minute. Sprinkle with crumb mixture; cook for 3 minutes or until
- heated through. Serve warm over ice cream. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 268 calories, 10 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 21 mg cholesterol, 110 mg sodium, 48 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 2 g protein.