Balsamic Vegetable Salad
Looking for a refreshing and colorful salad? Look no further. This concoction has a tang from balsamic vinegar and couldn’t be easier to prepare.
—Emily Paluszak, Spartanburg, South Carolina
6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 3 large tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 3 medium cucumbers, peeled, halved and sliced
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1 envelope Italian salad dressing mix
- In a salad bowl, combine tomatoes and cucumbers. In a small bowl,
- whisk the oil, vinegar, water and dressing mix. Pour over vegetables
- and toss to coat. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 3/4 cup equals 211 calories, 18 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 434 mg sodium, 11 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 2 g protein.