Ballpark Baked Beans
You'll taste a sweet hint of pineapple in every bite of this easy bean casserole. I asked my sister-in-law's mom for her recipe after she brought these delicious beans to a family gathering. They're always a big hit with the kids.Sue Gronholz, Beaver Dam, Wisconsin
10 ServingsPrep: 5 min. Bake: 1 hour
- 2 cans (16 ounces each) baked beans
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 1 can (20 ounces) pineapple tidbits, drained
- In a large bowl, combine the beans, brown sugar, ketchup and mustard.
- Transfer to a 2-qt. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30
- minutes. Stir in the pineapple; bake 30 minutes longer or until
- bubbly. Yield: 10 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (3/4 cup) equals 93 calories, 1 g fat (trace saturated fat), 3 mg cholesterol, 239 mg sodium, 21 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 3 g protein.